February 28, 2014

Thirty Years

Today, there is one person on my mind: my sister.

She is my only sibling and has been my sidekick through life. Even though we have lived at least 7 hours away from eachother for the last 13 years, she is on my mind daily.

I think of her in those funny little moments that only she would understand.

I think of her momentarily in the daily routine, and wonder what she's doing in that same moment.

When I'm considering buying an article of clothing, I wonder what she would say. She would tell me if it looks right or not.

Everytime I think of where she is in life, I smile, knowing that she is walking her path with confidence. Even though, right now, that means she is in California.

My heart only feels happy in her accomplishments and I want even more for her.



 Michelle, I am so thankful for you. I feel honored to call you my sister these last 30 years, and can't wait to see what the next 30 hold. We get to go through it together, no matter what. Geographical distance can't separate us.

You are a treasured jewel in my life.

I hope your birthday is beautiful.  Happy 30th, Mic.  I love you.

♥ Estelle






Oh, and...vingt-neuf, peut-ĂȘtre. Mais treeeeeente? Jesaispas.

No comments: